1.3

I ordered the above 2 items FREE, with a shipping charge on 6/11. They arrived here and when I opened the two bottles, with my physical ailments, the capsules are too large for me to swallow.

Then, my daughter noticed somewhere in the fine print, that by ordering these items, they will ship me an order each month upwards of $90!!!!!!

I am 75 years old and on a fixed income. I don't have the box they were delivered in, to return them. Someone at the company said she would send me directions to my email.

That didn't happen.

I do believe this way of selling a product is definitely misrepresented. The size of the pill/capsule should be on the website, and also in print large enough for senior citizens to read without a magnifying glass.

I am definitely an unhappy customer, having paid for the shipment, finding out I can't swallow the capsules, and now I sit here waiting for an email from them on the process to return them.

A lot of room for improvement here, as I see it.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments